Call for Abstracts
The 10th ACSAC committee welcomes abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations.
All abstracts should be submitted through the online abstract submission system by the deadline, March 31, 2020.
>> Abstract Sumission
- Submissions open: Middle of November, 2019
- Submission deadline for oral/poster presentations: March 31, 2020
- Acceptance notification for oral or poster presentations: Early May, 2020
- Presenter’s registration deadline: May 31, 2020
Each presenting author has to complete registration fee payment in advance by May 31, 2020 for inclusion of his/her presentation into the ACSAC10 Scientific Program.
All abstracts should be written in English only. (Japanese language will not be accepted)
Submitted abstracts are required to select an appropriate research topic.
- 1. Field Crop Production
- 1.1. Direct-seeded rice in Asia-Oceania region
- 1.2. Concepts, prospects, and potentiality of crop production in East Asia
- 1.3. Current Issues on Tropical Crops
- 1.4. Legume Production in Asia
- 1.5 Other (Field Crop Production)
- 2. Farming System
- 2.1. Cropping System / Crop Rotation
- 2.2. Crop Production System
- 2.3. Crop Modeling: Recent Progress and Applications
- 2.4. Smart Farming (Remote Sensing, ITC)
- 2.5 Other (Farming System)
- 3. Abiotic Stress for Crop Production
- 3.1. Temperature Stress
- 3.2. Drought Physiology
- 3.3. Salinity
- 3.4. O2 Deficiency, Submergence
- 3.5. Other (Abiotic Stress for Crop Production)
- 4. Crop Genetics and Physiology
- 4.1. Genetic Improvement of Crop Yield
- 4.2. Assimilate Partitioning for Crop Productivity and Quality
- 4.3. High Quality Food and Ingredients
- 4.4. Root Genetics and Breeding
- 4.5. Other (Crop Genetics and Physiology)
- 5. Other *Keyword is required
The congress will have a selection of research topics of which oral presentations should be based on. Due to the limited availability of oral presentations sessions, applicants will also be asked if they are willing to give a poster presentation instead should the reviewing board not be able to offer an applicant an oral presentation slot.
Reviewing and Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee who will decide those that will be accepted, and of those, which will be for oral or poster presentation based on their overall quality, impact and relevance to the conference. The result of this selection process will be announced in early May 2020.
ACSAC10 will award excellent presentation awards for students and early-career postdocs who are deemed to have given an excellent oral/poster presentation during the conference. Winners will receive a certificate on September 3rd, DAY 3, at the conference venue. For those who are interested in this award, please select "Apply" during the online submission process. Note that not all applications will be successful.
Student Travel Awards
Travel grants are available for leading students from abroad to attend and present high quality/impact research at the ACSAC10 conference. For those who are interested in these grants, please select “Apply” during the online submission process and send some required documents by email to email@example.com. Note that not all applications will be successful.
Please enter abstract in online submission system according to the below.
An abstract written in English of up to 1,600 characters (including html tag and space, approx. 250 words) is required for each presentation, oral or poster.
To change font style for section of abstract title and body, use the start <...> and end </...> HTML controls, as shown in the examples below.
For special characters, use either the HTML Code or the HTML Name.
>>Click for Special Character Codes
Each presenting author is requested to register and pay in advance by May 31, 2020 for inclusion of his/her presentation into the ACSAC10 scientific program. Each person can only give one type of presentation.
If you have any inquiries, please contact the desk below anytime.
Kinki Nippon Tourist Chubu Co., Ltd.